I am looking for information (and photos where possible) about my ancestors and their descendents, including:
If you have any information, please contact me. Contact
- William Wheeler and Harriet Wheeler, both from Walton, Somersetshire, England, and both born about 1801. They came to Erin Township, Wellington County, Ontario (Upper Canada, or Canada West) about 1835.
- John Morris and Ann House, who moved to Erin Township, Wellington County, about 1825. Ann may have remarried (after John died in 1835) to John Ribble.
- John Morris's parents, George Morris and Isabella Wigton, who came from Pennsylvania to the Niagara/Lincoln region of Ontario in the late 1700's.
- Eliza Jane Beatty (1843-1918) who lived in Ontario, and married George Wheeler (1841-1924). She is apparently the daughter of Robert and Mary Beatty (of Armagh or Tyrone Ireland)
- James Entwistle (1816 Green Haworth, Weaver, Lancashire, England - 1887 Ontario) whose parents were Thomas Entwistle and Nanny Tumlinson (both of whom lived in England and were born ca. 1780)
- Ellen Baldwin (1823 Colne, Manchester, England -- 1912 Ontario ) who married James Entwistle, and whose parents were John Baldwin and Mary Landless (both in Manchester England ??)
- Sarah Gibson (1838, Antrim Ireland - 1896 Ontario; wife of John Morris, the son of John Morris and Ann House) whose parents were John Gibson (1802 Ireland-1878) and Mary Cooper (1804-1859)
- Charles Campbell (1836-1913 Milton Ontario), his father John Campbell (Ireland), and his grandfather Charles Campbell (Argyle Scotland), his mother Margaret McFarland (probably from Kingston Ontario), and his wife, Elizabeth Johnson (1841 Pickering Twsp, Ontario - 1913 Hornby Ontario). Elizabeth's parents were James Johnson and Margaret Campbell (Perhaps you can see why this is a
- In Puslinch Twsp, Wellington County, Ontario, John Clark (1822-1911), his parents John Clark Sr (ca 1782 Scotland -- **) and Mary Grant (1791 probably Scotland-1878), and his wife Isabella Cameron (1826-1883)
- Duncan MacKenzie (ca 1819 -- **) and Anne MacLaren(1819 -- 1870); her parents were Peter MacLaren (Perthshire Scotland) and Catherine Campbell.